Perfect for microblading or machine work, this PMU Pigment set has been exclusively developed by Tina Davies to keep colour selection simple and straightforward with a range of colours to suit all of your clients in 7 pre-mixed light-to-dark colours.
Each set includes an easy-to-use color chart for quick reference and easy colour selection. Learn how to easily select the right colour for your client using our I LOVE INK pigments in our exclusive Colour Course Video Tutorial.
The ingredients are a combination of pigments, glycerin, witch hazel, aqua, rosin, benzyl alcohol, and isopropyl alcohol. Pigments are gamma ray sterilized, vegan and also cruelty-free. All ingredients can be found in the MSDS.
To learn more, watch our full video series on Pigments.
Each set contains:
8, 15ml bottles
Using the most experienced chemists and cosmeticians in the industry, Permablend is grounded with safety first.
Click here to view or download our PMU Pigment Set CTL Certificate.
Click here to see the CTL database, and type the word TINA DAVIES in the search box.
Easy To Use
- 7 light-to-dark shades to suit any skin tone or hair colour
Great for machine work or microblading
- Use with any brand machine or microblade
No Modifying Required:
- All colours are pre-modified to avoid an ashy or grey heal.
Covers Old PMU
- Ultra-concentrated, enabling artists to place the target colour over old, faded PMU permanently.
Long-Lasting Colour Retention
- What you see is what you get. Expect 90% retention after the first treatment with proper technique and aftercare.
- Stable colour performance for years to come. Your results will not fade to different colours, only lighter versions of the original colour.
Sterile and Vegan
- 100% safe and cruelty free. Never tested on animals and does not contain animal by-products.
- Mix 3 or more colours as this is unnecessary
- Mix with other brands
- Dilute with water