Sunset is a warm, light value, golden pigment with an orange base. Can be used on its own or as a warm-modifier. It is perfect for your clients with strawberry-blonde hair, clients with cool skin tones or looking for a golden colour. Resulting in a gorgeous golden blonde colour. This pigment also acts as a warm modifier for any colour. This ultra-concentrated formula will cover old faded orange, red, green, purple & grey PMU. It is suitable for clients with fair, pink or beige skin tones, Fitzpatrick 1-2.
Learn how to easily select the right colour for your client using our I LOVE INK pigments in our exclusive Colour Course Video Tutorial
Click here to read more on the Sunset Pigments and their FAQ's
Click here to watch our Pigments Playlist on Youtube
This colour has been tested by the CTL and passes the stringent tests described in Resolution ResAP(2008)1. The Resolution ResAP(2008)1 is at present the most stringent test on the market for Tattoo and Permanent Make Up (PMU) products.
CTL GmbH Bielefeld is a world-wide leader in this field and has been conducting tests on Tattoo Colours and Permanent Make-Up since the last decade and issued certificates are renowned all over the world.
Click here for our Pigment CTL Certificate
The ingredients are a combination of pigments, glycerin, witch hazel, aqua, rosin, benzyl alcohol, and isopropyl alcohol. Our pigments are gamma ray sterilized, vegan and also cruelty-free. All ingredients can be found in the MSDS link below.
Click here for our SUNSET MSDS
- All colors are pre-modified to avoid an ashy or grey heal. Your new go-to shades that you can use on their own OR as a modifier to create the perfect custom shade to fit your client’s needs.
Covers Old PMU
- Ultra-concentrated, enabling artists to place the target color over old, faded PMU permanently.
Long-Lasting Colour Retention
- What you see is what you get. Expect 90% retention after the first treatment with proper technique and aftercare.
- Stable color performance for years to come. Your results will not fade to different colors, only lighter versions of the original color.
Sterile and Vegan
- 100% safe and cruelty free. Never tested on animals and does not contain animal by-products.
- Shake well before use
- Use a pigment ring that has an internal sponge to prevent spillage
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Hold up the color chart against your client’s forehead to easily visualize a suitable color
- Mix 3 or more colors as this is unnecessary
- Mix with other brands
- Dilute with water
- Click here to read our frequently asked questions