Bold Brown is a neutral, dark value pigment with an orange base. Perfect for your clients looking for a bolder, stronger look. Results in a flat dark brown with no warmth. This ultra-concentrated formula will cover old faded orange, green & red PMU. Suitable for clients with beige, caramel, dark brown & olive skin tones, Fitzpatrick 3-5. It can also be used on fairer skin tones with experience.
Learn how to easily select the right colour for your client using our I LOVE INK pigments in our exclusive Colour Course Video Tutorial
Click here to read our Pigments FAQ's
Click here to watch our Pigments Playlist on Youtube
This colour has been tested by the CTL and passes the stringent tests described in Resolution ResAP(2008)1. The Resolution ResAP(2008)1 is at present the most stringent test on the market for Tattoo and Permanent Make Up (PMU) products.
CTL® GmbH Bielefeld is a world-wide leader in this field and has been conducting tests on Tattoo Colours and Permanent Make-Up since the last decade and issued certificates are renowned all over the world.
Click here for our Pigment CTL Certificate
The ingredients are a combination of pigments, glycerin, witch hazel, aqua, rosin, benzyl alcohol, and isopropyl alcohol. Our pigments are gamma ray sterilized, vegan and also cruelty-free. All ingredients can be found in the MSDS link below.
Click here for our Bold Brown Pigment MSDS
Easy To Use
- Easily match to client's skin tone or hair colour
Great for machine work or microblading
- Formulated for both manual and machine microblading
No Modifying Required:
- All colours are pre-modified
Covers Old PMU
- Ultra-concentrated, enabling artists to place the target colour over of old, faded colour.
Long-Lasting Colour Retention
- What you see is what you get. Expect 90% retention after the first treatment
- Stable colour performance for years to come
Sterile and Vegan
- 100% safe and cruelty free. Never tested on animals and does not contain animal by-products.
- Shake well before use
- Use a pigment ring that has an internal sponge to prevent spillage
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Hold up the colour chart against your client’s forehead to easily visualize a suitable colour
Darken any colour by adding BOLD BROWN OR EBONY
- Mix 3 or more colours as this is unnecessary
- Mix with other brands
- Dilute with water
- Click here to read our frequently asked questions