Inside Needle Knowledge
Inside Needle Knowledge
In this bestselling course, Jill teaches you the guiding principles behind needle choices such as size, taper, speed, angle, and depth. Once mastered, you will be able to choose a variety of needles for different effects to fit your personal style of artistry.
What You'll Learn
- Make easy needle selection decisions for procedures
- Decipher needle size, count, and configuration like a pro
- Understand when & how to use rounds, flats, magnums, and microblades
- Learn how a needle's depth, pressure, and more can affect results
- See needle knowledge applied on FIVE unique case studies
This Course Includes
- 5 detailed chapters with over 1.5 hours of video content
- 4 printable guides to reference for procedures
- 25 written theory topics
- 4 unique case studies
- Certificate of completion
- Lifetime support from our team of mentors
- Lifetime access to the course
What You'll Learn:
- Defining Needle Properties
- Needle Anatomy
- Needle Inspection
- Needle Codes
- Needle Safety
- Machine Hand Speed
- Curved Magnums
- Pressure, Depth, Stretch
- The Client
Whether you're a beginner or advanced in your career, this course will bring your needle knowledge to the highest level so you can be confident in your needle selections.
Talk to product expert
Every artist would take this course! Incredibly informative!
I LOVED IT!! It’s by far the most informative and easy to follow online course I’ve taking in a long time! VERY well done. I’m very impressed and will be recommending this in all of my PMU friends!
I have just completed the 'inside needle knowledge' course and I found it so helpful. The depth of information provided is phenomenal and I feel so much more confident when it comes to choosing the correct needles for my clients, all the tips on how to improve your work, correct angle of needles and depth, even hand speed all contributes to getting the best results. I highly recommend!! Clarissa Grahn
I just finished the new Inside Needle Knowledge by Jill Höyer! I love love love all of in depth knowledge that I gained from this course! Now I feel 100% more confident in my work AND I get to personalize and perfect my clients results by utilizing more specific needles based on their individual needs. Thank you Tina Davies Professional!!
I finished it in one day!!! It was like Jesus in a Video! I mean literally it was the missing link to my training! It blessed my Soul and My Career as A struggling PMU Artist! I simply cannot thank All involved in That Project! All the way down to the Janitor!!! Thank You All soooooo very much! I passed with a 100%